SPONSORSHIPS AND PARTNERSHIPS DIRECTOR
FREELANCE CONTRACTS / ONGOING
DEADLINE: 10 SEPTEMBER 2016
THE NEW SOCIAL
‘The New Social’ is an independent London-based collective that curates public film screenings, talks, and special projects as a way to collectively think through contemporary forms of identity and belonging.
The current running programme of films and talks, under the umbrella of NEW EAST CINEMA takes a look across Russian and the former Soviet territories to uncover how new social identities are being played out on film in the post socialist era. The screenings and events take place at Calvert 22 and the Barbican.
NEW EAST FILM FESTIVAL
An annual film festival to create a showcase of contemporary cinema from Russian and the former Soviet territories, to celebrate and highlight the diversity of unconventional approaches in film-making. Bringing most recent films by emerging and established filmmakers from the International festival circuit, the festival will take place in London early March 2017 and will then travel around the country.
The festival will be a boutique festival that will focus on quality rather than quantity. While carefully selecting the most fascinating titles we will ensure to create an interesting programme of Q&As and talks around the films. We will be inviting all the directors to attend the festival.
The New Social are looking for Sponsorship & Partnerships Director to join the team on a freelancers basis. You'll be great at dealing with people at all levels and you'll be able to embrace the entrepreneurial and creative ethos of the entire business.
Successful candidates will have strong brand knowledge and a proven track record in delivering high level, strategic partnership / sponsorship deals with experience gained working client, agency or media-owner side in an entertainment or events business.
The successful candidate will work on:
- Develop the opportunities within the NEW EAST FILM FESTIVAL for brands to come on board as sponsors and partners
- Identifying key strategic brands to be sponsors and partners of the NEW EAST FILM FESTIVAL as well as the ongoing NEW EAST CINEMA programme
- Create bespoke presentations for each brand
- Pitch the relevant projects to the relevant contacts and maintain the day-to-day relationships
- Manage sponsorships / partnerships budget and timeline
- Manage the execution of the campaigns to ensure all contractual commitments are being fulfilled
- Create a post event reports
Skills / Attributes Required:
- Proven track record in a sponsorship / fundraising / sales role
- Hard working, resilient and good humoured
- Entrepreneurial with experience in pitching and driving new business
- Experienced in managing budgets
- Proven ability to nurture and grow client relationships and generate income
- Highly connected with an expansive network of relevant brands contacts
- Innovative and forward thinking
- A pioneering and proactive spirit
- Highly organised and a meticulous planner
- In-depth knowledge of international developments in the media, arts and cultural industries
- Commitment and determination
- Excellent administrative and organisation skills
- Computer literate – (Power Point, Word and Excel)
- Resilient and hard-working with a good sense of humor and hands on approach to worK
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your Professional CV and a Cover Letter to email@example.com